As an extension of the Foundations Care family, our Government partners provide the funding required to ensure Australia’s most vulnerable can achieve the quality of life they deserve.
Innovative, flexible and collaborative in our approach, Foundations Care enjoy a strong and cohesive working relationship with our funding bodies.
We are committed to:
- Providing the best possible outcomes for our clients
- Achieving value for money in our service agreements
- Accurately determining community needs
- Striving for clear and consistent agreements on outcomes, outputs and quality
- Supporting innovation and excellence in service delivery
- Cultivating relationships with our funders, clients and other organisations within the community sector to develop the most appropriate services and service mix on the basis of identified need
The benefits of a Foundations Care partnership include:
- Value for money
- Fairness, Integrity and Transparency
- Evidence-based approach
- Positive Outcomes
Our Government Partners
For further partnership information please contact our National Manager – Marketing and Communications, Charmaine Davison on 0448 100 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org